Women's CENTER STAFF ARE AVAILABLE FOR IN-PERSON VISITS AND BY PHONE, EMAIL AND ZOOM TO SUPPORT STUDENTS.
We are looking for volunteers who are interested in the Women's Center's mission and want to spread awareness of gender issues to the campus community. Volunteering at the Center makes an impact on campus and you meet people who share your interests. Your volunteer hours can be applied to classes and programs that require community involvement.
Volunteers assist the Women's Center staff with:
- Packaging and distributing sexual health kits and information.
- Creating bulletin board displays to educate people about gender issues and upcoming events.
- Maintaining the resource library and assisting people with browsing and checking out items.
- Planning events for Women’s History Month and other annual programming.
- Give input on how the center can better serve the campus community and help enact those ideas.